One Less Orphan

This blog is a journal of our journey to Ellie Mei . She is an orphan living in an orphanage from ZhouKou, Henan, China.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Update!!!!

We received a little miracle for Lizzie's birthday....an update on Ellie.  She is absolutely beautiful!  So excited to hold her!  (If she'll let me)  She's had a haircut, not my favorite, and a dress that is a little too small and shoes a little too big...so cute!  She looks really good!  Look at those big eyes and that perfect mouth.   She is 30.86 lbs and 3 feet tall now.  Yes, she is perfect!



2 comments:

  1. Hi! I think our babies are in the same orphanage! I found your blog when I was googling her city! Your daughter is darling! Can't wait to follow and see where your journey brings you! Kelleyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I am just curious, are you LDS? I am , but if you aren't no big deal. However, if you are then maybe our two girls will find each other at BYU someday. Discuss being Chinese and so forth. Loving all the photos of the orphange and happy to know it is not a dirty place. You have so many photos! I am impressed.

    ReplyDelete